Friday 24 August 2012

Spring is getting Sexy in Sydney.....


I'm back in Sydney for the weekend. It is absolutely beautiful up here! The sun is shining, the weather is sweet....
Today was the first day I've driven in Sydney and I'm telling you it's very, very hard. Well it's hard when you're driving a manual, reading a map and don't know where you're going! I dropped my sister off at the airport, she is off to Copenhagen! Very jealous!! The quickest direct route had me drive from Sydney Airport to Double Bay via Pyrmont and Paddington, don't ask me how I managed to get myself back to Double Bay but I managed. So here I am in her apartment relaxing to a little Bob Marley and eating my favourite snack .....


Oh did I mention it was Daffodil Day!! I hope you have all bought a Daffodil or donated to the Cancer Council if not you can now, just click the link :) http://daffodilday.com.au/ 


 My sister has this photo on her fridge, it was taken last summer. Oh how I wish I was going overseas with her!! Watch this space I have a new piece for the Kalinda Collection.... It will lift your mood lots of colours perfect for Spring. Hope you all have a Safe and Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment